Tate are working with a highly successful local Building services contractor in the Torbay area who are looking to recruit an Operations Co coordinator to...
We are recruiting for a successful house building company for an experienced Customer Services Coordinator. The role will be maternity cover. It is vital that you have a vast knowledge and understanding of the house building industry.
The role will be to assist the Customer Services Manager and the team in managing the department to provide a high quality service to our customers, safely, professionally and within agreed or reasonable timescales.
The key responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Dealing with escalated complaints and queries from customers.
- Covering building sites across the South West, liaising with sub-contractors and customers.
- Champion the customer throughout the business and be the first point of contact with the customer once completion has taken place, answering calls and queries accurately and consistently.
- Maintain a smartly presented, diligent, positive and professional attitude at all times; demonstrating knowledge and build customer confidence.
- Work within the guidelines of the NHBC/ Premier Guarantee and the company's standards.
- Ensure accuracy of all customer details and all communication is correctly recorded on the computer systems and communicate regularly with customers in accordance with the procedures set out.
- Manage customer expectations through clearly explaining the situation, next steps and potential outcomes.
- Create and issue work instructions on internal systems, ensure maintenance technician's diaries are fully utilised, with consideration to geographical benefits and restrictions.
- Liaise with maintenance technicians, sub-contractors and material suppliers; monitor the progress or works and customer satisfaction and feedback on completion.
- Produce and maintain plot files.
- Ensure registration of all new homes with Nationwide Property Assistance on the day of legal completion. Monitor daily registration reports and respond to pdf reports issued by Nationwide Property Assistance following purchaser contact.
This role offers a competitive salary (circa £25,000), a company car, plus benefits.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.