The PlaceAn ambitious and growing Property Investment company based in the heart of the West End is seeking an experienced PA, paying between £30,000-£32,000 +...
Heart of the West End
£27,000 to £30,000 per annum
Are you a PA looking to work for a market leader in the financial sector?
Due to business growth this exciting position for a Personal Assistant based in the heart of the West End has arisen, this business is an award winner with a second to none reputation in investing and looking after their staff.
- You will be an integral part of a small team of PA's all pulling in the same direction to offer business support for the directors and leaders across the business.
- Deliver effective administration for all Directors with limited time frames.
- Able to manage multiple diaries and organise upcoming meetings for Directors.
- Booking meetings/venues and supplying coffee/tea throughout.
- Assist with the production and co-ordination of reports and presentations.
- Inform reception of external visitors, arrange parking, and greet upon arrival to offices.
- Provide cover and ad-hoc support where necessary.
Are you the one?
- You will have exceptional organisation and administrative skills with a high attention to detail.
- Administrative experience, ability to multi-task, working without supervision, ability to prioritise and balance conflicting demands, using own initiative to resolve problems and managing own workload within agreed deadlines.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills for effective communication.
- Reliable and enthusiastic with an established ability to work in a team environment.
- £27,000 to £30,000 per annum.
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Learning and Development opportunities to up-skill.
- Free Breakfast.
- Subsidised gym membership and lunch.
This is an awesome opportunity to work within an award winning business in a fantastic vibrant location. If you feel like this is the job for you APPLY NOW!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.