Finance Administrator£10.50 per hourTemp to PermLutonParking On SiteDo you have experience and understanding of credit control and billing end-to-end processes? Are you confident dealing with...
** EMEA Finance Manager **
IMMEDIATE START DATE & INTERVIEWS
Our client, a global company, is looking for an experienced EMEA Finance Manager / Supervisor.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the financial data, assets, systems, and processes for the EMEA region.
- Managing a team of people, performs activities related to the preparation, maintenance and review of financial records, accounts and reports for the EMEA office.
- Provides timely and accurate information for financial reporting and accounting, enabling management to make informed decisions attributing to the continued success of the company.
- Manages the filing of VAT returns and reporting.
- Oversees tracking and reporting.
- Oversees the data and systems necessary for providing timely and accurate information for financial reporting.
- Manages the financial and accounting duties as they relate to reviewing and processing financial records.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements related to EMEA financial operations.
- Manages EMEA accounts receivable ensuring delinquent accounts are contacted and issues are resolved.
- Manages the treasury function for the UK office ensuring cash flow is adequate, banking relations are satisfactory, and foreign exchange exposure is minimized.
- Prepares entries, maintains account ledgers reconciling discrepancies.
- Provides technical expertise and direction regarding accounting issues and discrepancies.
- Supports the quarterly and year-end budget forecasting.
- Processes, audits and reconciles various inter-company billing requests and related transactions.
- Balances financial books, petty cash, and records.
- May handle complicated billing for complex client accounts when needed.
- Manage the Finance team providing daily guidance and coaching.
- Hires, trains, promotes and terminates staff within company guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Conducts yearly performance reviews and one-on-one sessions.
- Works with Operations Director to manage office facilities and vendor contracts to improve efficiency and reduce costs ensuring a safe working environment.
- Supports stock inventory and ensure semi-annual reconciliations are completed.
- Oversees the procurement of materials and products through a procurement policy and the management of supplier relationship.
- Monitors purchasing activity and introduce measurements to manage stock.
- Works cross functionally with other departments to ensure that Finance processes are efficient.
- Works with Operations Director to represent the UK office in interactions with third parties, including the landlord, vendors, bankers, and accounting firms.
- Answers questions and provides a variety of information and assistance to appropriate personnel regarding accounts and related information.
- Maintains efficient and effective record-keeping systems and audit trails.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office environment
- Vocational qualifications in Accounting and Finance
- Accounts/Finance generalist experience using accounting software
- Experience in managing people
- Travel may be required to attend annual meeting at corporate headquarters
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.