GROUP BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER BIRMINGHAM BASED £21500 per annum + Uncapped Monthly Commission Potential + £4500 Car allowance Our client is one of the largest...
£30,000-£35,000 DOE + bonus
Located in Welwyn Garden City my client are a Hertfordshire based organiser of International Conferences and Seminars within the Pensions and Investment Industry.
The business has been in operation for 25 years and operates with a strong client base and established presence in the market.
The primary focus of this role is to develop and build relationships with current client base as well as new relationships with potential Institutional Investors to increase attendance at the events. You will be working out of the client offices in Welwyn Garden but you will also be required to attend events in the UK and International. The business run approx. 75 events per year across the UK, Western and Northern Europe as well as South Africa.
- Regular engagement with clients ensuring they are aware of future events and the benefits of attending.
- Secure client registration for future events.
- Increase database with new client details to include additional contacts within existing clients.
- Research and identify new client leads to enhance database and client attendance at events.
- Work closely with the event and programme creators to ensure an understanding of the topics being discussed at future events.
- Use of social media, phone and email to engage and maintain contact with clients and develop and identify new clients.
- Attend events, to include UK, Europe and South Africa.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate skills in building strong relationships and the ability to research and identify new clients.
My client is looking for an individual from an Investment background, having worked as a Sales Consultant, Events Organiser, Senior Administrator or Executive Assistant, P/A. If this sounds like you then please forward a copy of your CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.