My client is a thriving technologies solutions company based in the heart of Islington. They are in urgent need for client centric and flexible 2nd...
Are you looking for a new exciting role within IT?
Do you want to work for a company who will offer you opportunities to grow and develop?
If so, then we may have the opportunity for you.
This position is for a 1st Line IT Support Engineer, with a salary of up to £24,000 D.O.E, excellent benefits and on site free parking.
Overall responsibilities include:
- 1st line support re software, printers, emails
- Server; basic maintenance
- Basic network and cabling, move PCs, printers, phones
- Configure mobiles/laptops/box fresh PCs to operate on system
- Essential server maintenance
- Run reports for managers and directors from data
- Firewalls; maintain and update, run 'attack' programs to ensure integrity
- Telecoms; network admin including change of users and program handsets
- Licenses; ensure all current and buy new as required
- CCTV; ensure maintained properly, report problems
- Access security; maintain and update records. Program for leavers/starters.
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience of providing 1st Line Desktop Service Support
- Understands the importance of the customer experience
- Demonstrable experience of computer hardware and software fault finding
- A team player
- Ability to work calmly under pressure with changing priorities
- Methodical and questioning when solving issues
- Ability to be clear when explaining IT faults and their resolutions
Due to the location of this role, a valid driving licence is required.
Interested? CLICK APPLY to find out more.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.