Accounts Administrator Winchester 19-21k depending on experience We are looking for a capable Accounts Assistant to join our lovely client in the centre of Winchester....
Circa £25,000 per annum
Based in Leatherhead, Surrey
If you have a highly numerate mind and a personable nature, you could have the opportunity to join a very successful company assisting in the accounting function of the business.
As an Assistant Accountant you will be handling a range of duties including:
- Daily bank reconciliation through Microsoft Excel
- Posting cash and maintaining the fixed asset register
- Resolving Invoice queries
- Making payments
- Ad hoc duties including support with other functions of the business
The role is a crucial role within the business, you would be responsible for the successful completion of your tasks which allows the company to function with up to date financial information.
To be considered for the role you must have the following;
- Strong IT skills especially Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience of Purchase and Nominal Ledger
- Great organisational skills
- Proactive and reliable
In return the company are offering a lovely environment to work, good benefits and a career within the finance function of the business.
Please apply on-line for more information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.