Customer Service Team Leader Salary £32,000 (Depending on Experience)
We are searching for someone that is looking to join a successful company based in Merstham and play an extremely important role for the business which is their customer service team leader. Maybe you have been working within another organisation as a customer service team leader, if so, this is the role for you.
I have worked with this client for many years now and they have created a very successful business... they are expanding, and therefore the customer service team needs your help!
- You will be on the front line of the business, understanding the needs of contact centre staff and supporting them through the day to day.
- As an escalation point for challenging calls you will work towards finding a first-time solution.
- You will be tasked with motivating and fostering a high performing and engaged workforce.
- Regular one to ones with team members including call monitoring and presenting feedback to staff.
- As a team leader you will be sharing best practice and coaching staff.
- Working on Microsoft Office products.
- Strong Customer Service team leader experience within a contact centre environment.
- You will have managed a team and set the standards required whilst identifying areas for coaching and improvement.
- High attention to detail with an organised approach.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and prioritise workload.
- A hunger to learn, develop yourself and your knowledge further with a drive to succeed.
- Logical thinker with a genuine passion about delivering a high level of customer service.
- Great work life balance 37.5hrs per week working on a shift pattern within operating hours.
- Free parking on-site
- Chances to progress and further your career
- Generous holiday and well-being benefits
- Up to 10% employer contribution to personal pension plan.
This role is a great career role and somewhere that hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of please get in touch with me.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted