Team Administrator Whiteley £18kThis is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and fast growing financial services organisation who believe that one size doesn't fit...
We are currently working a well-established Property Management company based in the West End who are seeking a Leasehold Team Administrator to join their growing team.
Stunning offices, a hardworking and supporting team and the chance to play an integral part of this growing business - this is an amazing opportunity to join a company who take so much pride in what they do and also each and every one of their employees.
As part of the Leasehold Team, you will mainly deal with administering and processing consents and formalities relating to sales of properties and requests for permission or changes to lease terms and collect fees for these services for the landlords.
The duties of the role will include:
- Administering the landlord's requirements as part of the sales, transfers, re-mortgages and consent applications relating to the customer's properties
- Liaising with solicitors during the conveyancing process, transfers, sales and re-mortgages
- Interpreting and understanding legal documents
- Dealing with consents for assignment or transfers
- Processing completion registration and Land Registry compliant certificates
- Producing accurate information and reports
- Maintaining computerised and manual records regarding service charges
- Dealing with legal enquiries and processes related to the sale of existing leasehold properties
A knowledge and understanding of the legal requirements applicable to the transfer and mortgage of Leasehold and Freehold property as Land Registry titles and Requisitions be beneficial.
A strong attention to detail is key as well as the ability to work to strict deadlines and the confidence to liaise with people at all levels.
This role is full time, permanent and offering a salary of £22,000 - £26,000 (dependent on experience).
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.