We are proud to be working with a leading global company based in central Cambridge who are looking for great talent to join their Facilities...
£20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Tate are working closely with a financial firm who support very high end clients, to recruit for an Administrator to join their small, but growing team. This is a new role within the company so would perfectly suit someone who is looking to take on a role and make it their own. If you are an organised individual who has a proactive nature, and proven administrative skills, then I have just the role for you!
Key Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Meet & greet visitors
- Be the main point of contact for the office and dealing with all general enquiries via the telephone
- Deal with incoming and incoming post, including deliveries to and from the office
- Maintain office supplies, stationary supplies and refreshments
- To provide cover for the Administration Manager and PA to the CEO
- Coordinate meeting rooms in both the Cambridge & London office
- Ensure meeting rooms are cleared and presentable for the next meeting
- Produce monthly reports, supporting the Marketing, Compliance, IT departments and directors
- Create and maintain client details on the bespoke database
- Arrange for files to be archived and keep accurate internal records, including the arrangement of file retrieval if required
- Exceptional organisational skills with the clear ability to prioritise and multitask
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A professional appearance
- A strong team player with a "Can do" attitude
- Proven administration skills
- High attention to detail
- Reliable and flexible
- A high level of confidentiality skills due to dealing with very sensitive matters
If you have a professional attitude with a proactive nature who is looking to work in a corporate environment with some great, then apply directly and we will be in touch!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.