Sales Administrator£10.25phBased in Milton KeynesTemporary to permanentFree on-site parkingAre you an experienced Administrator looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Tate are delighted to be...
Job Role: Sales Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading, well established company who have achieved significant growth and success in recent years.
On-site parking and a fantastic office environment, are just a couple of the great incentives. Our client are looking for a confident, organised and committed Sales Administrator to join their small, friendly team in Luton.
Personality is key for this team so the ideal candidate will be a confident, enthusiastic and outgoing. Someone who takes pride in their work and likes to see tasks through to completion.
- Act as the first point of contact for all inbound enquiries
- Process sales orders and manage through to delivery, including raising pick lists for warehouse and releasing orders
- Ensuring customers are kept updated on order progress at all times
- Liaise with internal teams regarding stock and availability
- Liaise with sales teams to support delivery of marketing materials
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience of processing sales orders
- A positive, proactive and helpful attitude
- Confident and outgoing personality; willing and able to take initiative to deal with and resolve enquiries or issues
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
- Customer focused, excellent customer service skills
To apply for this position, please submit your CV in MS-WORD format
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.