Job Title: Customer Relations Executive / Customer Service ApprenticeshipSalary: £20,000 £22,000Location: Watford, Greater LondonA fantastic opportunity has arisen within one of the most prestigious...
Tate are currently recruiting for a Tactical Operations Executive for a Marketing company in Winnersh.
You will be working to fulfil the role of Tactical Operations Executive.
The purpose of this role is to manage the SDA accreditation operation and provide operational support to the Customer Team and Field.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day operations of the Accreditation Account ensuring we adhere to the agreed SLA's
- Owning the monthly payroll process from start to finish for field reps
- Completion of daily Accreditation tasks
- Manage various email inboxes and deal with all requests in a timely manner
- Production of the monthly field newsletter
- Support the Operations Manager with the internal management reports
- Support the wider team on operational tasks such as raising PO's & stationary orders
- Management of courier deliveries and dealing with exceptions
- Troubleshooting operational issues, and working with the Operations Manager to provide solutions
- General system housekeeping tasks
Need to Have:
- Effective communication skills
- Good "can do" attitude, flexible approach and a positive team player attitude
- The ability to work to deadlines, prioritise workload and manage time effectively
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- And understand the basics of the Field Marketing industry
- In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.