Executive AssistantAre you an Executive Assistant looking to join a rapidly growing manufacturing business based in the heart of the East End of London, working...
We are currently on the lookout for an exceptional Executive Assistant for a very exciting opportunity working for a global fintech firm in the heart of London.
Supporting the Chief Operations Officer you will be responsible for providing full support and heavy diary management in a busy faced paced environment;
Here's what you'll do;
- Extensive diary management
- To coordinate UK and international travel arrangements and manage calendar invitations
- Be the gatekeeper of all calls
- Manage expenses and invoices insuring suppliers are paid correctly
- Attend meetings - minute taking, action lists, follow ups
- Pre-read and prepare reports and board packs
This role is not for the faint of heart, you will be challenged, stretched and given the opportunity to deliver in spades.
Here's what you'll need;
- Extensive, demonstrated recent experience in working in a similar role supporting at C Suite level on a 1:1 basis
- Ideally from a financial institution, professional services or fintech environment
- Exceptional organisation skills and Impeccable communication
- Thrive under pressure and ability to juggle and multi task
- Attention to detail and take pride in your work
This truly is an exciting time to be part of something incredible in the exciting world of Fintech supporting a dynamic business leader. If this sounds like you, hit apply now and follow the prompts!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.