My client is a thriving technologies solutions company based in the heart of Islington. They are in urgent need for client centric and flexible 2nd...
My client is a thriving technologies solutions company based in the heart of Islington. They are in urgent need for client centric and flexible 2nd Line Digital Support Analyst to support their extremely busy Digital Support Service Helpdesk. This is a permanent opportunity, to start ASAP and will be paying the salary of up to £30,000 per annum plus benefits.
My client currently provide their clients with cloud based services and are looking for a Second Line (2nd Line) Support professional with previous tech service experience to be responsible for the resolution of all customer incidents.
- Handling support tickets that have been triaged by L1
- Ticket Resolution
- Updating Documentation
- Root cause analyst creation
- Learning new products & updating existing knowledge
- Experience with Xerox devices
- Experience with the Nuance portfolio of Print Management and Capture products
- Strong knowledge about print management, print drivers etc.
- History of working on a helpdesk and managing tickets
- Professional telephone manner
- Resilience to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Strong IT knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving and well established business who have a strong family feel and fun working culture.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.