Payroll Specialist Surrey Egham Immediate Start' 3 Month Contract· £16.00 per hour · Free Parking Our Client, a leading global research and advisory company are...
Compliance Admin Specialist, Tadworth, Temp 6 Months, £12.80ph
Tate have teamed up with one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to recruit for a Compliance Admin Specialist.
The role is a full time temporary role paying £12.80 per hour. It is working Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm, candidates are needed ASAP.
- Accurately manage payments to health care professionals and organisations - ensuring the requirements for a compliant payment are met
- Provide colleagues with payment process and policy expertise to ensure the highest level of efficiency and compliance.
- Prioritise workload with minimal supervision and give direction to field colleagues on expectations for a successful completion of a payment request.
- Take accountability for and meets personal targets for turnaround of approvals and communications.
- Resolve day to day process issues for meetings quickly with minimal disruption.
- Act as a central point of contact for field colleagues, providing a personal connection to centralised processes
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work well in small intense and collaborative team environment and the desire to become an expert in compliance processes
- Ability to execute high volume transactions quickly but with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively with field colleagues to progress activities quickly and resolve
- queries effectively.
- Experience of supporting payments processes
- A passion for customer service and drive for high performance.
- Ability to work to targets and deliver a high standard of work quickly.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent core IT skills - MS Word, Excel etc
If you have the skills and experience to match the above please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.