Customer Experience AdvisorOur client an established and reputable company that is a world leader in their field holding a significant global market position is currently...
Temporary Customer Service Advisors needed - Fareham - £8.96 per hour - Excellent benefits including discounts of over 20 brands - Own transport essential
This role will involve working on a flexible rotating shift rota and every other weekend on a Saturday or Sunday.
Tate has a fantastic opportunity to work as a Customer Experience Advisor for a world renowned company where you will represent their portfolio of prestigious brands.
If you are passionate about people and providing an exceptional quality driven service and have experience working within a customer service environment within an office/retail then this could be the next exciting step in your career.
You will work as part of a team providing advice and support to online and in-store consumers, over the telephone, by email or by Live chat, providing an excellent 'high touch' service at all time.
We are looking for temporary candidates who are available to start on Monday 16th September 2019 on an ongoing basis and there will be the potential of a permanent opportunity.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Communicate with consumers by telephone, email, live chat and in writing, using internal departmental systems
- Provide advice, answer questions and promote brands in every interaction
- Place orders, resolve technical queries and undertake associated administrative activities
- Liaise with other teams and departments to ensure a full resolution for the consumer
- Highlight opportunities to improve processes and the consumer experience and communicate regularly with colleagues
- Maintain and update product related information, marketing, promotional events, pricing, etc., where applicable. Liaise with various internal teams to ensure knowledge is maintained and current on brands, products, marketing, promotional events and pricing.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The desire to exceed customer expectations and ability to take ownership of issues
- The ability to prioritise and manage the workload effectively, have a flexible approach, be able to work independently, but also a team player
- Previous customer service experience and knowledge of dealing with the general public
- Ability to handle difficult situations and complaints
- Computer skills (MS Office)
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.