We are proud to be working with a leading global company based in central Cambridge who are looking for great talent to join their Facilities...
Scheduler/ Helpdesk AdministratorHook, HampshireTemp- PermImmediate StartTate are excited to be recruiting on behalf of an innovative, well established company based in Hook. I am ideally looking for an experienced scheduler ( or similar) who has dealt with engineers previously to join there small friendly administration and customer service team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a small, friendly, busy team with the opportunity to become permanent. Fantastic company who believe in giving their employees a great work life balance- very important!
Duties include but not limited to:
- Organise individual Engineers diaries and ensure all paperwork that is needed for individual job is sent to the Engineer/technician
- Liaise with the engineers ensuring paperwork returned is correct before processing to the finance team
- Look after customer accounts and plan regular maintenance checks depending on the service level agreement
- Assist customers requiring urgent or maintenance work
- Ensure in house database is kept fully up to date and any enquires are answered efficiently and effectively
If you are available immediately and have the skills required for this position then please apply NOW!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.