A highly dedicated, experienced and creative individual is required to join a highly respected business based in Stevenage. As a Marketing Executive, you will play...
We are currently working with a well-established Chartered Accountants based in Central London who are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their growing team.
You will support the sector teams develop rewarding relationships with their clients and potential targets, through successful delivery of marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for developing and delivering a comprehensive communications schedule and managing a range of events throughout the year.
The duties of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Internal and external communications
- On brand digital content and posts (website, LinkedIn, Twitter and blogs)
- Managing and coordinating various sized events throughout the year
- Tender support
- Copy writing, content writing, proofing, editing, design and printing
- Liaising regularly with internal and external contacts including Partners
- Generating campaign ideas
- Managing supplier relationships
- Budget and resourcing management
- Creating digital content
- Maintenance of the firm's website and microsites
You will be confident in communications planning with a pro-active, organised and professional approach to work.
Excellent communication skills are essential for this role as is being a team player and having the confident liaising with people at all levels, including clients.
Experience working within professional services and relevant corporate events experience would be beneficial but not essential.
This role is full time, permanent and offering a salary between £30,000 - £35,000 (dependent on experience).
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.