Export Logistics Controller 3 positions available with the below shift patterns First role Days: 4 on / 4 off 07:00 19:00 Second role Weekends: Thursday...
Export Logistics Controller
3 positions available with the below shift patterns
First role - Days: 4 on / 4 off 07:00 - 19:00
Second role - Weekends: Thursday to Sunday/or Friday to Monday 07.00 - 19.00
Third role - Nights: 4 on /4 off 18:00 - 06:00
Our client is a Global Shipping Company that like to match the competitive abilities of the major international freight forwarders, alongside teams of committed freight professionals who provide innovative freight solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To action Export shipments via air / road via customer's requests i.e. Telephone / Fax or e-mail
- Collation of all Export documentation, such as Hawbs / Mawbs / Cutoms formalities / post flight / invoicing / security procedures / routing of shipments / airline liaison / transport request and reporting / Crosstrade movements, from start to finish
- Cutting Airway Bills
- AOG Experience - shipping time sensitive shipments
- Customs - to ensure custom documentation is in accordance with supplier's instructions including IPR / OPR / Export Licenses entries.
- Invoicing - to ensure invoicing is completed on a daily basis where required and as per customer's requirements / deadlines.
- Transport; arranging and liaising with driver
- Experience of Pre-Alerts and Post Flights
- Minimum 2 years Export Experience working in a Freight Forwarding Company - covering the above duties
- Customs Entry and Customs Cleared (Essential)
- Aerospace Experience (desired)
- AOG / Time sensitive shipments (desired)
- Must be a car driver
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.