Apprentice Project Co-ordinator Close to Hook Full time, Permanent £12k + Project Management Course Tate are now recruiting for an expanding Power Supply firm located in the Hook area for an apprenticeship role. The role of Project Co-ordinator will give the successful applicants the opportunity to start a life changing career in Project Management, being trained academically as well as hands on support from a well experienced team. Job Purpose:
To provide support and co-ordination to various teams in the office to insure customer satisfaction from product delivery, installation and aftercare.
- To undertake and successfully complete a level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Qualification.
- Observing, learning and understanding a wide range of project co-ordination skills and processes while under the day to day supervision of the Coordinator Manager and Senior Coordinators.
- To learn how to place/progress purchase orders in an accurate & timely manner. With correct stock codes as per sales order, work with colleagues to ensure goods are delivered at the correct time for the sales order and invoiced. Liaison with suppliers and customers on logistical matters.
- To learn the full and competent use of the in-house diary system to ensure engineer's electronic calendar entries are booked in a timely manner, contact notes updated and confirmed within 48 hours of the project date.
- 5 GCSE (or equivalent) level 4/C or above including English and Maths.
Due to the nature of this role we are looking for someone that would be keen to grow within the company and focus of setting out their future career in Project Management.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.