How does working for Manchester's best and fastest growing business around? Well we are currently recruiting for people who want to be the best!! If...
Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK that offers fantastic progression opportunities, amazing benefits and salaries?
The Company in question are experts in their field and due to this in 2017 Deloitte placed them in the Tech Fast 50 Companies and where also shortlisted for Business of the year with Manchester Evening News!
£25'000 - £30'000 Per annum
Flexible Hours, Study leave, Training and Fast Track Progression opportunities
Smart Manchester City centre offices
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the financial controller with production of the Monthly management accounts
- Oversee Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Process improvement projects
- Statutory reporting including VAT returns and year end accounts
In particular we're looking for:
- Someone with a good understanding of basic accounts and day to day processing.
- The ability to be proactive and work autonomously
- Be hands on and willing to do sales and purchase ledger invoice processing if required.
- A strong Accounts assistant/Accounts background
If you'd like to be a part of this passionate and progressive companies journey get in touch via or call 0161 828 5405.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.