Event Sales ExecutiveThe Opportunity:If working for an inclusive people driven brand interests you and forming a part of a supportive team who share the same...
Our client based in the Godalming, Surrey area is seeking an experienced Content/Communication Executive to join their team.
- Work closely with Sales, Operations, HR, Marketing and other leaders to ensure a proactive, consistent and coordinated approach to delivering an engaging experience
- Create compelling, integrated communications to ensure colleagues are informed and engaged, including recognising and celebrating people and successes
- Promote the use of story-telling to deliver compelling messages
- Manage content across all internal communications channels
- Promote communication channels which support the creation of an inclusive, collaborative and innovative culture, including internal social media
- Ensure internal messaging is consistent with external and brand messaging
- Responsible for reviewing all content within current solution and ensure most recent collateral is front and centre
- Creating compelling content, ensuring all employees visit the intranet on a regular basis
- Creation of function specific sites
- Experience in a corporate communication
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Strong copy writing skills across email, web, social and digital ad copy with a keen eye for detail
- Self-motivated, able to adapt to different situations and handle multiple workloads at once
- Innovative thinker with confidence to contribute ideas and think outside the box.
For more information on this role, please contact the Guildford branch on 01483 533707.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.