** Customer Care Coordinator required for a House Builder **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£28k + Great Benefits
Guildford based - Free Parking onsite
Our client based in Guildford is seeking an experienced Customer Care Coordinator.
You will be reporting to the Customer Service Manager and you will play an important part in seeing our client achieve their desire to continually improve service to customers.
- We are looking for someone with excellent communication and organisational skills to handle incoming telephone/letter/email enquiries and service requests
- Logging/monitoring work and updating/issuing reports
- The role will involve close liaison with our site offices/maintenance technicians and contractors, coordinating agreed works to ensure an efficient and professional service is maintained at all times
- You will be allocated responsibility of ensuring that customers receive a first class level of service on a set number of new home developments.
- You will need to address customer complaints and concerns with empathy and professionalism.
- You will need to be clear in your communication on what actions we will be taking to resolve any issues that arise and provide appropriate follow up to ensure customers are aware of works taking place.
- You will need to arrange for some issues to be inspected and then to place orders with various sub-contract tradesmen to correct issues as part of your day to day role. You will be responsible to ensure these appointments are kept and are closed off the system once completed.
- You will need to be able to handle a large portfolio of customers and be able to prioritise if there is an urgent issue arising within the home.
- You will need to liaise with internal departments, site management, technical, commercial and sales teams to gain information to provide great customer service.
- The role will involve telephone contact, email and letter writing as part of your day to day tasks.
- Customer Service experience - First class telephone manner
- IT literate
- Strong written communication skills
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail in order to produce accurate customer reports
- Works well under pressure and Good team player
PLEASE NOTE: Construction/House Builder/Housing Association experience within a Customer Service role is essential and will only be considered for this position.
For further details, please contact the Tate, Guildford office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search