Finance AdministratorOur client is currently looking to recruit a Finance Administrator to join their friendly team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional...
Part Time Quality and Compliance Administrator- Fareham - Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 pro rata - 25 hours per week - flexible on days and hours
Duties will include:
- Working towards ISO standards
- Ensuring the company is GDPR compliant
- Undertake internal Audits (Training can be provided)
- Arrange periodic review quality system processes to determine the effectiveness of the system.
- Maintain electronic quality management system (QMAP) and draw up any new processes required
- Keep aware of Health and Safety requirements, including fire legislation.
- Review of processes of quality system and keeping on top of GDPR compliance
- Maintain electronic quality management system and prepare for audits
It is essential that you have solid experience within compliance and quality management as you will have sole responsibility.
You must be happy to work alone in the office on occasions and be extremely confidential due to the nature of the business.
- Competence in using Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- The ability to multitask Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be dependable and trustworthy
- Exercise good customer service skills to both internal and external employees or clients
- Self-motivated, focused, and persistent
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.