Blue Chip International Business Top Employer profileNorthampton£19,50012 month contractNorthamptonResponsibilitiesMaintain the integrity of the financial systems and check financial information is prepared on a timely and...
Blue Chip - International Business - Top Employer profile
12 month contract
- Maintain the integrity of the financial systems and check financial information is prepared on a timely and accurate basis
- Manage the distribution of the purchase ledger post
- Ensure invoices are correctly authorised
- Apply correct nominal ledger coding to authorised invoices
- Prepare BACS and cheque payments for review
- Post purchase invoices and credit notes to the system
- Reconcile supplier statements to the purchase ledger and investigate discrepancies
You will have experience in Accounts Payable and Expense processing along with excellent knowledge of VAT
You will have strong Excel skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.