Personal Assistant About our client:Our client is a hugely successful brand situated in the entertainment sector and at the forefront of their field. The brand...
About our client:
Our client is a hugely successful brand situated in the entertainment sector and at the forefront of their field. The brand is one of fantastic stature and principals and they have this exciting new position that has become available in the Brentford area which is not to be missed! If you are a self-driven and motivated professional with a strong work ethic and attitude to work coupled with a personable approach this is the brand/role for you.
Enhance Executive's effectiveness by providing full PA support and teams' effectiveness by providing admin support and coordination.
- Dealing with general correspondence for the Executive such as mail, telephone calls etc.
- Efficiently managing diary, meeting and travel arrangements for the Executive and in a prioritised manner to ensure their time is managed effectively.
- Ensuring all regular internal and external meetings are diarised in advance for the year.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Taking of action points for key meetings.
- Ensuring Executive is fully prepared ahead of all meetings and ensuring all actions from previous meetings have been completed.
- Creation, management and distribution of presentations, briefing papers and reports.
- Working closely with the PA to the CEO by providing daily admin support and cover when necessary.
- Be the first point of contact when covering the PA to CEO's office.
- Liaising directly with the CEO's office throughout the cover.
- Working closely with the other PAs within the business and providing cover if necessary.
- Liaising with the Executive's teams and their respective departments.
- Keeping up-to-date with all projects that Executive is involved in.
- Completing expense claims.
- Being continuously flexible to work outside of the normal business hours.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external colleagues within the Group.
- Assist with event co-ordination e.g., film days, team meetings
- General team admin and co-ordination for the departments reporting to VP.
- Any other ad-hoc admin duties as required.
Experience & Skills:
- Uphold a high level of discretion and integrity at all times
- Excellent PC Skills (Outlook/Word/PowerPoint/Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and numeracy
- Flexibility and willing to take on all tasks, big or small
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A professional, proactive and positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
Working Hours & Flexibility:
This role is a Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30 role based in Brentford.
With a role such as this there will need to be a degree of flexibility as per business requirements
- Knows and represents our brand and ethics
- Looking for a role in which they can grow and progress.
- Is fully committed to the role and what is expected
- Has great flexibility and dedication to assist senior management
- Proactive individual with a strong work ethic and positive can-do attitude
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.