My client are currently looking for an experience Personal Assistant to join their small, fast paced team on a permanent basis.This exciting role will include:Personal...
Personal Assistant (PA)
Enhance Executive's effectiveness by providing full PA support to the Vice President and the teams' effectiveness by providing admin support and coordination.
- Dealing with general correspondence for the Executive such as mail, telephone calls etc.
- Efficiently managing diary, meeting and travel arrangements for the Executive and in a prioritised manner to ensure their time is managed effectively.
- Ensuring all regular internal and external meetings are diarised in advance for the year.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Taking of action points for key meetings.
- Ensuring Executive is fully prepared ahead of all meetings and ensuring all actions from previous meetings have been completed.
- Creation, management and distribution of presentations, briefing papers and reports.
- Working closely with the PA to the CEO by providing daily admin support and cover when necessary.
- Be the first point of contact when covering the PA to CEO's office.
- Liaising directly with the CEO's office throughout the cover.
- Working closely with the other PAs within the business and providing cover if necessary.
- Liaising with the Executive's teams and their respective departments.
- Keeping up-to-date with all projects that Executive is involved in.
- Completing expense claims.
- Being continuously flexible to work outside of the normal business hours.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external colleagues within the Group.
- Assist with event co-ordination e.g., film days, team meetings
- General team admin and co-ordination for the departments reporting to VP.
- Any other ad-hoc admin duties as required.
Experience & Skills:
- Uphold a high level of discretion and integrity at all times
- Excellent PC Skills (Outlook/Word/PowerPoint/Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and numeracy
- Flexibility and willing to take on all tasks, big or small
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A professional, proactive and positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- Knows and represents our brand and ethics
- Looking for a role in which they can grow and progress.
- Proactive individual with a strong work ethic and positive can-do attitude
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.