Sales ExecutiveSt Ives, Cambridgeshire£25,000 £30,000 per annum Tate have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join a well-established, privately owned company that specialise...
What: Lead generator/sales executive
Where: EC2 - Central London
How much: £25,000
This is a full time permanent role.
I am looking for a CRM savvy sales executive who is looking for a step up in their career in one of the world's largest business competition companies.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a prestigious and forward thinking company, whilst pursuing a career in sales/account management.
Duties are not limited to:
- Managing inbound and outbound leads
- Speaking to and meeting high level senior management
- Speaking to and meeting high net worth individuals
- Managing lead generation and research for sales projects
- CRM platform training and technical assistance to sales team
- Managing and coordinating diaries, setting up meetings and calls
- Supporting sales team by organising and sending follow up information and materials directly to clients
- CRM/Database management - Stats reporting and analysis - Campaign effectiveness and performance reporting
- Working on special ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate:
- Very strong CRM experience
- Experience with managing diaries and organising meetings
- Lead generation experience
- Business Development or account management experience
- An exceptional communicator with high level net worth individuals
- Very good business acumen and commercial awareness
- Experience in reporting and analysis
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.