Customer Service Executive Salary: 24k per annum +5% performance bonus. Start: Immediate. Location: Reading. Our client is looking for an organised calm and attentive candidate...
Customer Service Executive
Salary: 24k per annum +5% performance bonus.
Our client is looking for an organised calm and attentive candidate for an exciting and rewarding role as a Customer Service Executive to assist with the running of their 'In Home' Parkinson's Disease care technology.
Key Responsibilities of the role.
- Following process to complete new orders of the technology from the pharmacy to ensure the products arrive with the patients on time
- Collating information sent back from the Technology to your line manager
- Tending the helpline for the technology, remaining calm to ensure correct process are followed to ensure the patient resolved their issue.
The Successful new candidate will enjoy a 10 week supportive training program as part of a team of 6, a buddy system will then be in place for ongoing support with the role.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Group Pension Scheme - Company match up to 5% pension (options for relief at source or salary exchange)
- Group Life Assurance Scheme - 4 * basic annual salary
- Spouses Death in Service Scheme - 4-9th of your basic annual salary
- Group Income Protection Scheme - 70% of your basic annual salary for a fixed period of 5 years
- Group Critical Illness Scheme - Lump sum of 2* basic annual salary
- Group Private Medical Insurance (BUPA) - Taxable benefit.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.