We are currently recruiting for 2 x Customer Service Advisors to join our clients team based in Esher. o Providing excellent customer service on...
How does becoming an employee for one of the leading communication providers in the UK sound? The company in question have won numerous awards for example best wholesale service provider and O2 digital service awards.
08.30 - 16:30 or 09.30 - 17.30 Monday to Friday
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
12 Month Maternity Cover
The role generally includes speaking to customers regarding queries relating to account enquiries, billing queries, order queries, faults/technical queries and disconnection requests.
- Provide a right first time level of service.
- Identifying opportunities to maximise growth and revenue through cross selling opportunities.
- Escalate any process issues and offer suggestions/ideas for suitable resolutions.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Ideally you will have experience working within a Contact/Call centre environment or within other types of customer service
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent written and communication skills
If you're interested apply online today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.