PERMANENT ASSISTANT PRODUCT DEVELOPER REQUIRED FOR A FOODS DISTRIBUTION COMPANY IN HATFIELD! SALARY: £25,000 £30,000, DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCEWORKING HOURS: MONDAY FRIDAY, 9:00AM 17:30PM Are you...
PERMANENT ASSISTANT PRODUCT DEVELOPER REQUIRED FOR A FOODS DISTRIBUTION COMPANY IN HATFIELD!
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000, DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
WORKING HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY, 9:00AM - 17:30PM
Are you an experienced Product Developer, seeking a new challenge?
Are you motivated by coordinating projects?
Do you have proven experience within the Foods Industry? Or a marked interest for Food Distribution?
If the answer is YES to the above, then please do read on!
We are working with a market leader within Foods Distribution, who are looking to bring on board an Assistant Product Developer to carry out an array of product development support tasks. This will include creating briefs with internal teams for clients, market analysis including competitor analysis, liaising with factories and marketing to ensure maximum product exposure.
Working within a team of 9, you will be an experienced Product Developer / Project Coordinator with distribution experience and expertise. This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to undertake tasks pivotal to the smooth running of the business. There is scope to take on further responsibility as you progress with the role.
Reporting to the Senior Product Developer, the day to day duties will encompass the following:
- Formulating design briefs, together with the Design and teams out in the Far East.
- Work with the internal and external stakeholders to deliver product launches on time.
- Undertake market analysis, inclusive of competitor analysis and customer insight, so as to draw conclusions and make suggestions.
- Work with marketing teams to ensure maximum product exposure.
- Organise samples & designs, and prep for external meetings as required.
- Photograph & catalogue all samples, distribute and store correctly.
- Manage the sample process, from pre-production to production samples.
- Measure product against standards and parameters with Technical through regular Quality Control and bench marking.
- Contribute to departmental understanding of existing catalogue, competitor activity, whilst integrating cross-group activity plan, marketing calendar, business strategy and make recommendations to maintain profitable and/or customer led range offer.
- Ensure timely completion of cross business paperwork after receiving of orders, including new line forms for supply chain, inner and outer case labelling.
- Ensure ongoing Product bench marking of industry to provide input selecting factory base and retailer proposal.
- Proven experience within a Product Developer / Project Coordinator position
- Food Distribution industry experience desirable
- Flexible and adaptable to an array of business support duties
- Ability to work successfully both individually and actively as part of a team
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.