Receptionist Full time 37.5hrs Are you a Receptionist looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in working in the medical sector? Would you...
Receptionist - Temporary
Immediate start required
Tate have an exciting opportunity for an experienced receptionist to join their scientific, forward thinking client on a 6 week assignment, starting as soon as possible. Working alongside their existing receptionist, you will provide front of house support to the company and security team.
Key responsibilities, though not limited to:
- Answering telephones and managing switchboard operation
- Booking in visitors and contractors via an electronic Visitor Management System
- Remote control of vehicle entrance barriers and building intercom system
- Sorting post and managing parcel collection
- Dealing with staff queries regarding reception functions
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Good IT skills
- 6 week assignment
- Paying £9 per hour
- 08:30 - 17:30 with 1 hour for lunch
- Onsite parking
- Immediate start required
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to know more about, click the APPLY button and we will be in touch. Alternatively, give Danielle a call today for an informal chat on 01223 324433.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.