Tate are recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join our client's successful team.The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and writing skills with a marketing...
Tate are recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join our client's successful team.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and writing skills with a marketing background.
The main duties and roles are as follows:
- Be able to produce video content for website and social media channels.
- Manage and monitor social media channels - delivering a consistent brand message and tone across all channels.
- Assist in gaining Google reviews.
- Produce video content for digital channels.
- Excellent copy writing skills and ability to use technical articles to create copy.
- Excellent proof reading skills.
- Support in the administration of press releases and maintain a library of coverage.
- Identify and generate PR opportunities.
- Record leads and track progress.
- Identify target clients and sectors by marketing activity.
- Ensure all marketing and other material is consistent and conforms to overall branding and style guidelines.
- Support the administration of events for clients.
- Maintain a diary of events.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.