Trainee Management Consultant Theale Up to £27,000 basic + benefits and OTE £35,000Full-time, Permanent The Trainee Management Consultant programme is widely recognised for turning bright,...
Trainee Management Consultant
Up to £27,000 basic + benefits and OTE £35,000
The Trainee Management Consultant programme is widely recognised for turning bright, ambitious people into expert management consultants for our client, a consultancy business working across a multiple clients in transformation projects.
You will be supported through a successful training program over 12-15 months depending on your ability to learn and progress and will provide you with all the tools you need to become a top class consultant within the business and have the opportunity to support all areas of business.
You will have exposure to a number of business areas enabling you to learn all the skills you need to succeed in the future these include:
- Business development
- Sales skills
- Working with senior level management team
- Workshops and additional courses
- Attending meetings and shadowing opportunities
- Achieved a university degree, ideally 2:1 or a 1st.
- Strong 'A' levels, including at least one of the Sciences (or equivalent if taken outside the UK).
- A genuine interest in business and consulting.
- Creative thinking and the ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to interact effectively with clients and build relationships. A high level of confidence (but not arrogance) and a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- An aptitude for hard work and be able to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Flexibility to adapt to change in a fast-moving, project-based consulting environment.
- Competitive salary, high OTE and additional incentives.
- Employer contributed pension scheme, Death in Service life assurance cover, BUPA healthcare plan.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.