A meticulous, organised and engaging Finance Professional is required to join a highly respected practice. As a Bookkeeper, you will be based in Letchworth and...
A meticulous, organised and engaging Finance Professional is required to join a highly respected practice. As a Bookkeeper, you will be based in Letchworth and will be an integral part of the bookkeeping team, who will be providing bookkeeping services to a variety of companies clients.
The company you will be working for is truly employee focused and this role offers a flexible approach to working hours.
As a Bookkeeper you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Completing client VAT and CIS returns
- Balancing client accounts
- Processing sales invoices, receipts, payments and purchase invoices
- Checking company bank statements and competing reconciliations
- Maintaining fixed asset registers
- Preparing Management Accounts and supporting schedules
- Preparing financial reports and schedules for both clients and the company directors
- Preparing year end files for submission to Accountants
The ideal Bookkeeper candidate will need:
- Experience of working within a similar role
- AAT qualification as a minimum
- Experience of using Xero or similar software plus good Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working to deadlines
Working Monday to Friday, 37.5hr hours a week, you will be based in Letchworth, but may need to visit clients onsite from time to time. The office is in walking distance from Letchworth train station. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary of between £24,000 - £28,000 plus benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.