We have an amazing and exciting new position as a E-Commerce Manager for a leading Fashion Accessories organisation based in Docklands. This is a newly...
We have an amazing and exciting new position as a E-Commerce Manager for a leading Fashion Accessories organisation based in Docklands. This is a newly created position paying up to £45K plus £3500 bonus for the right candidate where you will have the opportunity to implement and make the role your own.
Working for an incredible, well known and established Luxury Brand, you will be working with an exciting, energetic and successful team developing their E-Commerce website and process.
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Day-to-day management of the e-commerce website
- Implementing and rolling out a digital strategy for the brand
- Working with the designate design agency to develop the best UX.
- Collaborating with all areas within the brand to ensure best practice and building strong relationships
- Day-to-day management of all the Digital activity of the website
- Ensure that the e-commerce website activities are in line with the local and international marketing plan. Coordinate this with the relevant marketing and PR responsibilities.
- PPC / & SEO implementation of SEO best practices, optimisation of the website
- Managing the relationship with the customer and validating orders, fraud checks etc
- All managing reporting on sales and targets and KPI's
You must possess the following
- You MUST have Luxury brand experience - this is a non-negotiable
- Experience in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
- Exceptional in CMS, SAP, Photoshop and Google Analytics
- Expert in social media platforms i.e Twitter, Facebook and Insta and managing these pages on a professional platform
- Show a broad interest in technology and demonstrate a sensibility to good UX/design and data-driven user testing (eg AB and multivariate testing
- Really strong attention to detail, data, reporting, customer analysis, segmentation, & sales follow-up
- Excellent level in English (written and spoken)
- Passionate about Luxury brands and fashion
This is a fantastic opportunity with an amazing creative environment and brilliant and inviting benefits. Please Apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.