My client, an Exec Search firm based in close proximity to Covent Garden are seeking a new employee to come on board as an EA/Project...
My client, an Exec Search firm based in close proximity to Covent Garden are seeking a new employee to come on board as an EA/Project Coordinator. This is a busy dual role and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to be client facing working on projects and liaising with partners across my client's portfolio. As part of this role you will also provide a high level of support to a senior person in the business.
Ideally, I am seeking clients who have worked in a recruitment, executive search or in-house talent team with some proven experience liaising with clients in a professional capacity.
Key tasks will include but not be limited to;
- Diary and calendar management
- Travel and coordination management
- Processing of expenses
- Liaising with clients and senior level executives on email, over the phone and face to face
- Filtering calls
- Producing BD materials
- Uploading key information into CRM's/Databases
- Preparing client documents, keeping trackers updated
- Formatting of documents on word and PowerPoint
- Project management
- Assisting with events planning and coordination
If you a detail oriented, organised and a great communicator - please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.