HR Business PartnerReading<50k PAPermanent, Full TimeFree Parking Close to Town Centre and Public Transport Links We are now looking for an HR BP to work...
HR Business Partner
Permanent, Full Time
Free Parking - Close to Town Centre and Public Transport Links
We are now looking for an HR BP to work within a financial services organisation in central Reading. This is a varied, busy and proactive role with lots of opportunity to get involved in project based work with global reach. Financial service background is not necessary but experience at BP level within a corporate professional services environment would be preferred.
- Provide proactive HR solutions to support the business
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the management teams in the relevant business areas
- Partner with HR colleagues to deliver a HR service in line with the needs
- Champion the culture and values
- Identify and support the implementation of HR initiatives / solutions in line with local business needs
- Support the HR Director with projects regarding succession planning, training and acquisition etc.
- Annual salary reviews & bonus process
- Ensure visibility across the business and relevant management teams
- Management information and Analysis
- HR Policies and Strategy Planning and Management
- Manage, support and contribute to HR projects as required
- Experience in working within a similar role at a similar level
- Professional or Financial Services Experience.
If this sounds like something you would enjoy, please apply today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.