Order Administrator, 23K, Docklands We are seeking an Order administrator to join a fashion luxury accessory brand based in Docklands, East London. This role has...
We are seeking an Order administrator to join a fashion luxury accessory brand based in Docklands, East London. This role has many interesting and comprising aspects and ideally we would be looking for an individual who has an interest in luxury goods and a strong and proven administrative background. Salary is £23,000 plus £500 bonus.
You will be taking and processing orders in an efficient and timely manner and be an clear channel of communication between external customers, the brands and various other functions.
You will be a pivotal part of the team with a main focus on ensuring all enquiries are answered, resolved and recorded in a timely and professional manner.
Key responsibilities include:
- General enquiries from customers
- Liaising with suppliers
- Logging and documenting conversations and relevant information
- Filling, printing and scanning
- Maintaining the order processing inbox
- Maintaining details of processing returns inboxes
- Acting as a brand ambassador
- Ad-hoc other admin tasks as and when required
If you are a clear and professional communicator with great organisation skills and relevant transferable experience please do apply now!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.