We are currently recruiting for 2 x Customer Service Advisors to join our clients team based in Esher. o Providing excellent customer service on...
Tate are working with a leading organisation to recruit for a Customer Service Advisor due to the recent expansion within the business.
- Manage sales requests from existing and potential customers.
- Process a high volume of product orders.
- Liaise with customers regarding orders, stock availability, account queries and delivery times.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Previous experience within a Customer Service role.
- Excellent telephone & communication skills.
- Strong level of attention to detail.
- SAP knowledge is desirable.
Salary & Benefits:
- Permanent position is paying £17,000 annum.
- Working hours are shifts - Monday to Friday between 8:30am-5:30pm.
- Free on-site parking.
- Subsidised fresh fruit.
- Cycle to work scheme, life assurance, health insurance and childcare vouchers.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.