Tate are working with a well-established firm in Leicester to recruit for a Legal Secretary on a part time basis to support multiple fee earns....
Tate are working with a well-established firm in Leicester to recruit for a Legal Secretary on a part time basis to support multiple fee earns.
- Typing various reports to set guidelines whilst ensuring accuracy is maintained.
- Arranging accommodation, travel and conference facilities.
- Audio typing as well as preparing and collating reports.
- Updating and maintaining the database and client files.
- Assisting with telephone and email enquiries.
- Attending set meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes.
- General admin duties such as, faxing, photocopying and ordering stationary ect.
- Strong level of attention to detail.
- Previous legal secretary experience, 2years+
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player and flexible approach.
Salary & Benefits:
- Part time hours: 3 full days a week (flexibility on working days) or alternatively 5 mornings a week.
- Salary up to £25,000 pro-rata.
- Discounts in retail stores, pension scheme and life assurance.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.