Tate are working with a highly successful local Building services contractor in the Torbay area who are looking to recruit an Operations Co coordinator to...
Product Asset Coordinator - 3-6 months temporary assignment
Monday to Friday - 37hrs per week
- Responsible for the day-to-day processing of product assets through to upload.
- Ensuring all assets are captured on time, raising any queries before processed.
- Quality control, coding and uploading all still life imagery prior to retouching, ensuring products are shot in accordance with the shoot guidelines to a consistently high standard.
- Liaising with photographer and photographer assistant for any retouch notes.
- Sending out daily contact sheets to content specialist for product sign off and feedback.
- Regularly carry out Quality Control spot checks to ensure assets are of the highest standard
- Being first port of call for imagery requests/queries.
- Safeguarding visual guides with support from Studio Manager.
- Contributing towards QC category reviews, demonstrating competitor awareness and being proactive in presenting opportunities for improvement.
- Document and maintain a workable tracking system of delivery.
- Updating Studio Manager and studio schedule with delivery progress.
- Owning relationship with 3rd party editing agencies / freelancers.
- Processing 3rd party editing agencies / freelancers' invoices.
- Proactive, with a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Forward thinker with good use of initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships
- Strong eye for detail whilst working quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Confident, able to communicate and escalate issues when necessary.
- PC and Mac literate with working knowledge of, Outlook, Excel and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment to strict deadlines.
- Good understanding of photographic studio practice, retouch and an interest in photography is advantageous.
Apply online or email your cv
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.