Product Asset Co-ordinator temporary for 6 months £10/hr £12/hrFull-time based in Chandlers Ford Responsibilities: Assets:Responsible for the day-to-day processing of product assets through to upload.Ensuring...
Product Asset Co-ordinator - temporary for 6 months
£10/hr - £12/hr
Full-time based in Chandlers Ford
- Responsible for the day-to-day processing of product assets through to upload.
- Ensuring all assets are captured on time, raising any queries before processed.
- Quality control, coding and uploading all still life imagery prior to retouching, ensuring products are shot in accordance with the shoot guidelines to a consistently high standard.
- Liaising with photographer and photographer assistant for any retouch notes.
- Sending out daily contact sheets to content specialist for product sign off and feedback.
- Regularly carry out Quality Control spot checks to ensure assets are of the highest standard.
- Responsibility for ensuring stakeholders are kept informed of the progress of asset delivery.
- Being first port of call for imagery requests/queries.
- Safeguarding visual guides with support from Studio Manager.
- Contributing towards QC category reviews, demonstrating competitor awareness and being proactive in presenting opportunities for improvement.
- Document and maintain a workable tracking system of delivery.
- Updating Studio Manager and studio schedule with delivery progress
- Owning relationship with 3rd party editing agencies / freelancers.
- Processing 3rd party editing agencies / freelancer's invoices.
Please apply online or email your cv to
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.