Legal PA Oxford<40K Depending on ExperienceTate are now supporting a progressive legal firm in Oxford to recruit a permanent Legal PA / Paralegal to work...
Legal PA - Oxford
<40K Depending on Experience
Tate are now supporting a progressive legal firm in Oxford to recruit a permanent Legal PA / Paralegal to work alongside two senior partners. This is a busy, varied role and would suit someone with significant experience working within support roles in legal firms.
Responsibilities within this role Include:
- Document Production & Filing
- Typing and amending word documents with technical content
- Preparing forms and letters from templates with case-specific information
- Producing PowerPoint Presentations
- Monitoring fee earner deadlines/workloads & maintaining fee earner diary & reparation of cost estimates for clients
- Running status reports and portfolio schedules as and when required by clients
- Preparation of invoices
- Maintaining client files with relevant client specific information
- Arranging fee earner travel as required. Preparation of Travel Itineraries and dealing with expense claims on behalf of fee earners
- Acting as point of contact for client enquiries on behalf of fee earner. Making and receiving telephone calls and dealing
- with general enquiries
- Point of contact when arranging internal and external meetings, booking of rooms, venues and refreshments
- As required, assisting with adhoc responsibilities and administrative tasks to support fee earners
- Proactive, progressive attitude
- High attention to detail and prioritisation
- Enjoys a fast paced social environment
If this sounds like a role you would enjoy, please apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.