OFFICE MANAGER Position Overview:The Office Manager will be responsible for the smooth running of the London offices on a day to day basis. The Office...
The Office Manager will be responsible for the smooth running of the London offices on a day to day basis. The Office Manager will work with the Facilities/ Manger to ensure that the local teams have the most suitable working environment for their activities. You will focus on best practices to improve the efficiency and quality of services provided to the business.
- Oversee the day to day running of the reception team to include:
- Overseeing the team and distribution of responsibilities.
- Booking transport and accommodation.
- Ordering Stationery and supplies.
- Managing office Suppliers such as couriers, caterers etc.
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries.
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports.
- Supervising the work of administrative staff.
- Assisting with the management of the office budget.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients.
- Covering reception in the event of absences within the team
- Be a keyholder and occasionally open and close the office
- Ensure the office is compliant with H&S requirements such as Fire Alarm testing, First Aider cover etc
- Conducting H&S inductions for new staff and visitors
- Oversee the management of staff car parking
- Oversee the management of fridges across both sites ensure they are re-stocked regularly
- Work with the Facilities, H&S Manager to oversee, supervise the work of third-party suppliers such as cleaners, pest control specialists, window cleaners, maintenance, security and repairs etc
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, such as parties, meetings and conferences
- Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- Take responsibility for the co-ordination and set-up of meeting rooms as required by the business, including catering.
- Work with the HR VP and Facilities, H&S Manager to deliver and organise employee engagement activities such as lunch & breakfast clubs, sporting activities etc
Must have previous Office Manager experience in a fast-paced working environment.
Recruitment and line management of staff
Experience of managing contract tenders
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
A pragmatic and proactive self-starter with excellent communication and relationship building skills
Confident, flexible, enthusiastic, hardworking with acute attention to detail.
A bright can-do attitude and superb multi-tasker.
Computer literate, able and willing to assess issues and find suitable solutions.
A rapid learner and a creative solver of problems.
Possession of excellent organizational skills.
Ability to utilise appropriate technology toward predicting, tracking, and reporting functional performance.
Thorough understanding of Company policies, practices, and procedures.
A willingness to accept and perform extra business-related tasks that may from time-to-time be assigned.
A grafter who will do what it takes to deliver success for the business and shape the role.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.