A service focused Events Manager is required to join a market leading business based in Stevenage. As an Events Manager you will provide operational management...
A service focused Events Manager is required to join a market leading business based in Stevenage. As an Events Manager you will provide operational management and leadership in the coordination, planning and delivery of a large portfolio of innovative and exciting events and conferences.
As an Events Manager you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Providing leadership and operational management within the events team. Ensuring the development of high performing members of the team through excellent people management
- Fully managing a large portfolio of events from start to finish, delivering innovative and engaging events
- Managing the events administration process
- Managing internal and external relationships with team members, clients, suppliers, delegates and presenters
- Full budgetary management including forecasting, costing, and expenditure, as well as demsotratining each events ROI
- Gathering and evaluating event attendee feedback in order to drive continual improvement
The ideal Events Manager candidate will need:
- A proven track record of success in a similar role including people management
- Experience of working in a fast paced team environment
- The ability to project manage multiple events at any one time
- Great communication skills with an ability to engage and influence with a wide range of stakeholders
- To be able to demonstrate their ability to produce accurate budgets and manage costs
- Be able to attend events throughout Hertfordshire
Working Monday to Friday, the offices are within walking distance of Stevenage train station. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary up to £30,000 plus a great benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.