Tate are recruiting for an experienced Legal Assistant working for a well-established law firm.The main responsibilities of the role will be as follows:Land Registry searches...
Tate are recruiting for an experienced Legal Assistant working for a well-established law firm.
The main responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Land Registry searches and applications - severance of joint tenancy or registration of death of proprietor.
- Dealing with correspondence from DPC.
- Opening and archiving files.
- Back up to PA to receive phone calls.
- Witnessing wills and other documents with fee earner.
- Paying in cheques.
- Dealing with cheque requisitions.
- Locating and sending out wills and deeds on request.
- Seeing clients who bring in information or have a query.
- Alterations to documents prepared by DPC to enable post to go out promptly.
- Engrossing wills and deeds.
- Organising trustee's meetings.
- Circulating valuations.
- Dealing with administrative queries from brokers and financial institutions.
- Sending letters acknowledging payment of bills.
The ideal candidate will have previous Legal experience and excellent IT skills.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.