Tate are currently recruiting for a Data Validator in Winnersh Triangle on a temp perm basis.The role would suit someone who is looking for a...
Tate are currently recruiting for a Data Validator in Winnersh Triangle on a temp - perm basis.
The role would suit someone who is looking for a data entry role with elements of quality control, this is a good first to step into the marketing industry.
You will be responsible for
- The validation of survey data submitted from the field team by comparing photographs submitted against the data
- Contacting the field team to obtain missing data or photographs via phone or email and correcting any discrepancies
- Liaise directly with the relevant account manager to manage any unresolved discrepancies
- Escalating any unresolved queries to the relevant field manager
- Escalating any field quality concerns to the relevant field manager
- Management of own workload
- Prioritising customer validation requirements
- Prepare reports for clients based on the validated data sets
- Prepare reports for field management team to show levels of data correction required
You will have:
- A "can do" attitude, team player and flexible approach
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to work to deadlines, prioritise workload and manage time effectively
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Monday - Friday0900 - 1700
£17K - £19K pa
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.