Role: Purchase to Pay Administrator / Reconciliations Clerk Location: Leeds, LS1Employment Type: Temporary, Full Time Pay: £13 £15 per hour JOB PURPOSE The Purchase to...
Do you have strong admin skills and excellent attention to detail? Do you want to build a career and continue to learn and develop? This could be perfect for you!
As Purchasing Administrator you will be responsible for providing support to the Purchasing Manager. You will carry out daily administration tasks, liaise with suppliers and investigate and resolve stock queries.
As Purchasing Administrator, some of your daily duties will include;
- Processing stock movements and booking goods into the factory through Sage200
- Following up with missed or delayed deliveries
- Completing stock checks or investigating stock movements
- Ordering materials from current suppliers
- Taking/making phone calls to suppliers
- Collecting and processing data through MS Office Ideally you will have the following skill/experience: * Able to demonstrate a good attention to detail
- Proactive approach to work and able to manage own workload
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Good knowledge base of MS Office
- Sage knowledge would be good but not essential
- Willingness to learn and grow
Why work here?
As well as a basic salary of up to £18,000 you will benefit from free parking, a supportive team environment and a contributory pension scheme.
Working hours are 7am-4.30pm Monday - Thursday & 7am-12pm on a Friday
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.