Ledger Clerk Temporary Assignment up to £21 000 Full-time Hours We are urgently looking for an experienced Ledger Clerk, working on a full-time, temporary basis...
up to £21 000
We are urgently looking for an experienced Ledger Clerk, working on a full-time, temporary basis for a client based in Hemel Hempstead, the temporary assignment will be as per an ongoing, long-term contract.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure all invoices are entered onto the ledgers correctly, and are properly authorised prior to payment in a timely manner
- Maintain system which records the status of all invoices which are out for approval
- Ensure that all supplier accounts are accurate, and effectively managed
- Reconcile purchase ledger accounts to suppliers statements
- Manage all supplier queries
- Administrative support
- Any other reasonable duties as defined by the team
Skills & Experience:
- Purchase and / or Sales Ledger experience and understanding
- Sage Systems experience - Essential
- Strong analytical, numerical and data entry skills with the ability to pay particular attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good IT skills essential
- Ability to identify issues and escalate appropriately
- Organised and a team player with a can do attitude
If you are interested and wish to discuss the role in further detail please contact Elize van Niekerk at 01442 506 140.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.