Receptionist Full time 37.5hrs Are you a Receptionist looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in working in the medical sector? Would you...
I am currently looking for a Chambers Receptionist to work for my client a legal company based in the city. Previous experience working in a legal environment, in particularly a barristers chambers will be advantageous but is not essential. Working as part of a team of Two Receptionists, you will ensure the smooth running of the reception where you will take ownership of managing a busy switchboard.
- Handling all internal telephone calls
- Setting up conference calls
- Keeping the phone directory up to date
- Adopt a courteous and welcoming approach to all visitors
- Acting as an ambassador for firm
- General upkeep of the reception area
- Ordering of flowers for reception area
- Making hotel, courier and taxi booking for staff members
- Issuing passes and permits to visitors of the chambers
- Managing meeting room and conference room bookings
- Liaising with key stakeholders such as security staff and housekeeping for any deliveries and catering needs
- Administrative tasks including, posting of new news pieces, announcements and other items on the website and social media accounts
- Dispatch of promotional mailshots
- Supporting the organisations of promotional events including seminars, conferences, meetings and more.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.